The River Road - Santa Clara Volunteer Library is a non-profit organization that began in 2003 with the mission of establishing and maintaining library services for the River Road - Santa Clara community.
Knowing the importance of library accessibility to the health and well being of any community a small, dedicated group of local citizens spent numerous hours sifting and sorting through thousands of books to start a library in the River Road - Santa Clara area. The doors opened in June of 2005 and now thirty thousand people who live in the River Road and Santa Clara neighborhoods have access to low cost library services that were previously unavailable.
There are now over 15,000 books and other materials, including audio books, available for library patrons. Visit our ABOUT page to learn more about joining.
Mark Your Calendars! Upcoming Fundraiser
We're at it again! Trying to raise funds to keep the doors to our volunteer library open for you! Here are two more ways to help us:
1. Schwan’s Home Delivery offers over 350 delicious foods, flash-frozen at the peak of freshness and conveniently delivered to your door. Through Schwans-Cares.com, you can order from Schwan’s Home Delivery and help our organization meet its fundraising goals.
When you order by NOVEMBER 16, 2014, 20% of product and 40% of e-certificate sales will go back to the organization. In addition, Schwan’s will contribute 5% of all orders to our organization for the rest of the year!
Here are two ways to support us!
1. Visit Schwans-Cares.com <-- click the link
2. Enter Campaign Name or ID: Keep Our Library OPEN or #15025 into the search box located in the upper right hand corner then click to open campaign.
3. Click the “Buy Now” button to purchase an eCertificate or “Shop Now” to place a product order.
Order by Phone:
Call 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID: 15025 and Fundraising ID: 35936
2. Come and enjoy the Annual Irving Grange Holiday Market! Packed with local craft vendors, browse and enjoy the holiday ambiance! Food available, hourly raffle tickets for sale, and lots of gift ideas for your holiday shopping!
The River Road Santa Clara Volunteer Library is proud to be collaborating with the Grange at this event! Pick up some local hand crafted items or even a one year gift membership to the library for only $15!
Friday, Nov 21 • 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov 22 • 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1011 Irvington Drive
Eugene, OR 97404
Thank you for all of your help and support!
TWO Quick & Easy Ways to Help the Volunteer Library!
The River Road-Santa Clara Volunteer Library is now using GoodSearch.com to raise funds.
GoodSearch donates money to the library when you search the Internet, shop online or dine out at local restaurants! Use GoodSearch.com to search the Internet and they donate a penny per search to the library. Use GoodShop.com when you shop online and they donate a percentage of every purchase and offer over 100,000 coupons to help you save money too! Sign up for their GoodDining program and they'll donate a percentage of your restaurant bill when you eat at any one of thousands of participating restaurants. It's really easy; it's free and turns simple everyday actions into a way to make the world a better place.
Please sign up today to help support the River Road Santa Clara Volunteer Library. Go to GoodSearch.com to get started, and thank you for your support!
You can help us earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Volunteer Library at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 91638.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Volunteer Library earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Wireless Internet is Now Available!
The River Road-Santa Clara Volunteer Library has gone wireless! Wireless internet is now available to patrons, along with Desktop and Laptop computers. Bring your own or use ours!
Don’t have a card? Library cards are easy to get, good for the whole family and only $15 a year. The Library would like to thank the Lane Library League for their donations and continued support of the library.
Your community Volunteer Library is now on Facebook! Like us HERE and invite all of your Facebook friends join our brand new online conversation! We're just getting started, and you can help us grow.